Marketing Checkpoint

Introduce yourself

Guest Paul Nulty

My Name is Cal Horelick....I've been doing affiliate/MLM marketing for a few years  and not making any money...I understand about advertising and using an Autoresponder but iys just not happening for me YET...My magic Number is i would love to make $500 a month consistently....Aby help anyone can give me would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

56 minutes ago, calgary52 said:

My Name is Cal Horelick....I've been doing affiliate/MLM marketing for a few years  and not making any money...I understand about advertising and using an Autoresponder but iys just not happening for me YET...My magic Number is i would love to make $500 a month consistently....Aby help anyone can give me would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Hi Cal,

Welcome to the forum!

i’m a member of hundreds of advertising sites and I post simple free ads 365 or 366 days a year.

The amount of advertising that you do will determine the amount of visitors that you will give the opportunity to join the programs that you’re promoting.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/2/2024 at 3:49 PM, Mbonga said:

Hi! Mbonga here,

Found the PMS interesting to join. Have been eager to work online, hope I found  an opportunity this time to work alongside everyone here. 

Regards.

Hi Mbonga,

Welcome to the forum! 😎

Your success PMS will depend on you and your efforts to generate the amount of money you want to earn.

Hi All,

Emanuel Rolle (EmanuelR) here...

As a seasoned Internet Marketer, I specialize in Affiliate Marketing, Solo Ads, and driving success through innovative Internet strategies.

With a passion for creating impactful products and coaching online businesses, I excel at generating targeted buyer traffic and discovering cutting-edge methods to boost your digital presence. Let’s collaborate to take your business to new heights! If you need any help, please feel free to contact me or ask me any questions that you may have that need answered,

P.S. Until next time let's have some fun on our Journey to Success!

On 7/8/2024 at 12:04 PM, EmanuelR said:

Hi All,

Emanuel Rolle (EmanuelR) here...

As a seasoned Internet Marketer, I specialize in Affiliate Marketing, Solo Ads, and driving success through innovative Internet strategies.

With a passion for creating impactful products and coaching online businesses, I excel at generating targeted buyer traffic and discovering cutting-edge methods to boost your digital presence. Let’s collaborate to take your business to new heights! If you need any help, please feel free to contact me or ask me any questions that you may have that need answered,

P.S. Until next time let's have some fun on our Journey to Success!

Hi Emanuel,

Welcome to the forum! 😎

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, My name is Tracy Wells & I'm new here. I had nothing but trouble signing up for my sponsors main program. "viral ad store." I managed to sign up, but site is way to glitchy to even do anything with. I already filed a support ticket trying to sign up. I can't in good conscience even recommend or promote said site. Hoping I can just move on and forget about it

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone I'm new here Hopefully I can achieve great things here... I've been Marketing online and making money online on and off for 20 years. But Still looking for that day I can say I did it big. Still not successful with auto responders and know that's what I need to follow up with my leads. 

8 hours ago, Darren said:

Hello Everyone I'm new here Hopefully I can achieve great things here... I've been Marketing online and making money online on and off for 20 years. But Still looking for that day I can say I did it big. Still not successful with auto responders and know that's what I need to follow up with my leads. 

Welcome to the forum! 😎